01962 862050 email@example.com
10 August 2015
· To enable people to escape homelessness.
· To help as many people as possible into successful independent living.
Honest and open – we treat everyone with kindness and respect, without prejudice or discrimination.
Safe and supportive – we provide a home where residents can be comfortable and safe and can find the help and restoration of self-esteem they need.
Flexible and caring – we foster collaboration to work as a team with residents, staff, volunteers, the local community and other agencies / partners.
- Aim for residents to make a planned move to more permanent accommodation within three months of arrival.
- Establish our own move-on provision.
- Identify and develop appropriate support tailored to individual need.
- Increase the number of people who can be resident in the Nightshelter each year.
- Further develop our volunteer base.
- Support multi-agency initiatives to increase the provision for the homeless and vulnerably housed.
- Continue to raise public awareness about homelessness.
To view our full Vision and Mission document, click here.Back